Section I. General provisions
1. The website https://adcore.ua (hereinafter referred to as the Site) is owned by ADKOR LLC, EDRPOU code 39414662 (hereinafter referred to as the Company). All objects of intellectual property rights contained on the site, except when it is separately indicated, are owned by the Company.
4. The purpose of implementing the Privacy and Personal Data Protection Policy is to prevent public access and disclosure of information owned by the consumer.
Section II. Access to personal data
1. In order to implement the functions and tasks of the Site and other purposes related to civil legal relations between the Company and the consumer, the consumer, using this Site and the services for which the Site was created, grants the Company permission to collect, accumulate, process, storage and use (including using automated means) of personal data of which he is the owner.
1.1. In order to implement the functions and tasks of the Site and other purposes related to civil legal relations between the Company and the consumer, the consumer, using this Site and the services for which the Site was created, gives the Company permission to transfer his personal data to third parties.
2. The consent of the consumer, which is given to the Company for the collection, processing, storage and use (including using automated means) of personal data and their transfer to third parties, is executed by the consumer placing a mark on granting permission for collection, accumulation, processing, storage and use your personal data.
3. The personal data for the collection, accumulation, processing, storage and use of which (including using automated means) the consumer gives permission to the Company includes:
1. surname, first name, patronymic;
2. numbers of means of communication (telephone, e-mail, etc.);
....Other information, which is independently entered by the consumer.
III. Term and place of storage of Personal Data
1. Personal data, for the collection, accumulation, processing, storage and use of which the consumer provides access to the Company, is stored indefinitely, unless otherwise established by the legislation of Ukraine or by the consumer's will.
2. For all questions related to the processing, storage and use of personal data, please contact the customer service department of the advertising agency Adcore LLC "ADKOR".
IV. Consumer rights
1. The consumer has the right to:
1.1. Know about the sources of collection, the location of your personal data, the purpose of their processing, the location of the Company;
1.2. Receive information about the conditions for providing access to personal data;
1.3. To access your personal data;
1.4. Receive information about whether his personal data is being processed;
1.5. present a reasoned demand to the Company with an objection to the processing of his personal data;
1.6. make a reasoned demand to change or destroy your personal data, if these data are processed illegally or are unreliable;
1.7. to protect your personal data from illegal processing and accidental loss, destruction, damage due to intentional concealment, failure to provide or untimely provision, as well as protection from providing information that is unreliable or disgraces the honor, dignity and business reputation of a natural person ;
1.8. file complaints about the processing of your personal data to the Commissioner for Human Rights of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine or to the court;
1.9. apply legal remedies in case of violation of the legislation on the protection of personal data;
1.10. enter a reservation regarding the limitation of the right to process your personal data when giving consent;
1.11. withdraw consent to the processing of personal data;
1.12. know the mechanism of automatic processing of personal data;
1.13. to protect against an automated decision that has legal consequences for him.
V. Disclosure of confidential information and Personal Data
2. The company has the right to distribute the consumer's personal data if the information obtained from the personal data is socially necessary, i.e. is a matter of public interest, and the public's right to know such information outweighs the potential harm from its dissemination.
3. The company has the right to distribute the consumer's personal data with the corresponding written permission of the consumer.
VI. Destruction and deletion of personal data
1. Personal data to which the consumer provides access to the Company for collection, storage, processing, storage and use shall be subject to deletion or destruction in the event of:
- termination of legal relations between the consumer and the Company;
- issuance of a corresponding prescription by the Supreme Council Commissioner for Human Rights or the officials of the Secretariat of the Supreme Council Commissioner for Human Rights designated by him;
- entry into legal force of a court decision regarding the deletion or destruction of personal data.